Hi,

On Oct 12, 2007, at 12:39 PM, Tobias Kremer wrote:
Quoting Tobias Kremer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Is the approach described in the (now offline) DBIC wiki still the way to go if you want to access attributes stored in the table linking two other tables
in a many-to-many relationship?
I'm just asking to make sure that I'm not missing a recently introduced feature or discovered technique which might make this stuff easier. I find myself using additional attributes in the link table quite often which is not
unusual IMHO.

Still no answers - does that mean there's no other way of doing this? I find the described technique in the DBIC wiki quite cumbersome considering how often
it is necessary to have additional attributes in the link table of a
many-to-many
relationship. Matt? Help! :-)

Personally, when I have attributes in a link table, I don't see that table as a link table anymore... Its a normal 1-to-many-to-1 relation and I treat it as such.

Best regards,
--
Pedro Melo
XMPP ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]