On 26 Nov 2008, at 16:33, Ovid wrote:

----- Original Message ----

It appears to be in DBI, so its a case of whether Tim would be interested in a patch for that (or catching and refiring the exception, which appears prone to
do something unexpected later).

In retrospect, that's so obvious that I'm embarrassed that I sent the email :)

Looking inside DBI.xs it uses a method that sorts the parameters...
and in Changes:-

=head2 Changes in DBI 1.605 (svn r11434) 16th June 2008
[...]
  Added sorting of ParamValues reported by ShowErrorStatement
    thanks to to Rudolf Lippan.

So it looks like you are a short upgrade from having your wish fulfilled...

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]