Hey,

Thanks for DBIx::Class. I am liking it.

But I'm confused by inflation. I'm using 0.08120 - I know it's not the latest,
but it's what I can use - and Class::Schema::Loader::make_schema_at to write
the class modules.

Are columns with foreign key constraints inflated by default? I don't how this
is set when the classes are written, or how I can control the behavior. I'd
like to control what gets returned by the column accessor methods a little
better to not return the record referenced by the foreign key in some cases. It
appears I always get the entire record when I call

$ManyToManyTableRow->column_with_foreign_key_constraint.

Thanks