I have tested this in our test suite with master at that time and can confirm it passes.

Thanks for your help.
On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 03:58:20AM +1100, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 04:46:46PM +0000, Chisel wrote:
At work we had to freeze our DBIC at 0.08196 until the prefetch/namespace
bug was fixed ... which it was recently.

Internally we've built the new perl+cpandeps RPM including DBIx::Class
0.08206. Things are looking great for the prefetch/namespace fix but
something has come to light this week that we think is a bug in DBIC (or
maybe SQLA).

The co-worker has managed to distill it into the attached stand-alone test
case, and the output from the test is below.

Is this a bug, or are we doing 'bad things' that have come to light with
newer code in DBIC?
This is a blatant regression, I have no idea how it went undetected
Bisection is running while writing this..
Fixed and merged:https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/9ae300a

Please confirm this passes your test suite (use current master), we will
have to cut yet another emergency release after that ;( 0.08205 was so
full of crap.

--
Colin Dearing
Developer

NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion at your fingertips

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the information. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Net-A-Porter Group Limited.
The Net-A-Porter Group Limited is a company registered in England & Wales
Number: 3820604 Registered Office: 1 The Village Offices, Westfield, Ariel Way,
London, W12 7GF