Hi Peter,

On 04/01/2013 08:46 AM, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 08:43:43AM -0400, Shea Levy wrote:
Hi all,

In my db, a Project has many Jobs. I have a query on Projects where
I want to:

1. Sort the jobs of each project by a particular column on the Jobs table
2. Only include jobs that satisfy some criterion, without excluding
    projects where no such jobs exist (i.e. add a condition to JOIN ON,
    not WHERE)

Are either of these possible with a single search on Projects?
Currently we're breaking it up into two queries.
Both are possible using usual syntax (and a custom-condition
relationship) in a single query using the 0.08242 or greater (not yet
released) version.

So something like (using Catalyst in my project):

$c->model('DB::Projects')->search({ "jobs.hidden" => 0} {order_by => "jobs.name" })

will work with that version?

Thanks,
Shea

Cheers