hello,

I have a table with around 2,000,000 records (15 columns). I have to sync this
from an outside source once everyday. not all records are changed/removed
/new-added everyday. so what is the best way to update only those which have
changed/added/or deleted?

i can use update_or_create but that will update (re-write the row) even if
nothing has changed in the row/record. wont that be an overhead? how can i
escape that? what would be the fastest and least resources consuming way to do
this table update?

I also have another table with 500,000 rows and i wish to implement the same
solution to that too.

ty.

Rajeev