Ok, sorry, I copied the wrong example, I tried with:

my @recs=$self->db->resultset($self->table)->search({},{columns => [qw/ id
/],},)->all;

but I can see the Name column for example in the foreach loop. After some
debugging on mysql I found some stranges:

67 Query     SELECT me.id FROM ReportTemplates me
67 Query     SELECT me.Name FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE ( me.id = '124' )
67 Query     SELECT me.Name FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE ( me.id = '125' )
67 Query     SELECT me.Name FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE ( me.id = '126' )
67 Query     SELECT me.Name FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE ( me.id = '127' )
67 Query     SELECT me.Name FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE ( me.id = '135' )
67 Query     SELECT me.Name FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE ( me.id = '136' )
67 Query     SELECT me.Name FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE ( me.id = '146' )
67 Query     SELECT me.Name FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE ( me.id = '150' )
67 Query     SELECT me.Name FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE ( me.id = '177' )
67 Query     SELECT me.Name FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE ( me.id = '184' )
67 Query     SELECT me.Name FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE ( me.id = '192' )
67 Query     SELECT me.Name FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE ( me.id = '193' )
67 Query     SELECT me.id, me.OperationId, me.Name, me.Description,
me.Content, me.lastLogin, me.prevLogin FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE (
me.id= '124' )
67 Query     SELECT me.id, me.OperationId, me.Name, me.Description,
me.Content, me.lastLogin, me.prevLogin FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE (
me.id= '125' )
67 Query     SELECT me.id, me.OperationId, me.Name, me.Description,
me.Content, me.lastLogin, me.prevLogin FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE (
me.id= '126' )
67 Query     SELECT me.id, me.OperationId, me.Name, me.Description,
me.Content, me.lastLogin, me.prevLogin FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE (
me.id= '127' )
67 Query     SELECT me.id, me.OperationId, me.Name, me.Description,
me.Content, me.lastLogin, me.prevLogin FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE (
me.id= '135' )
67 Query     SELECT me.id, me.OperationId, me.Name, me.Description,
me.Content, me.lastLogin, me.prevLogin FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE (
me.id= '136' )
67 Query     SELECT me.id, me.OperationId, me.Name, me.Description,
me.Content, me.lastLogin, me.prevLogin FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE (
me.id= '146' )
67 Query     SELECT me.id, me.OperationId, me.Name, me.Description,
me.Content, me.lastLogin, me.prevLogin FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE (
me.id= '150' )
67 Query     SELECT me.id, me.OperationId, me.Name, me.Description,
me.Content, me.lastLogin, me.prevLogin FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE (
me.id= '177' )
67 Query     SELECT me.id, me.OperationId, me.Name, me.Description,
me.Content, me.lastLogin, me.prevLogin FROM ReportTemplates me WHERE (
me.id= '184' )

the first query is correct but the others ? I suspect that is not related
with dbix, but why I can see column if I have not specified them ?

thanks