Good afternoon,

On 12/04/13 at 10:50 AM -0400, shawn wilson <ag4ve...@gmail.com> wrote:

I had to read it a few more times until I got it.

Great, I'm glad you got it.

I think that maybe showing more resultset examples in the cookbook
might've helped or have working Cookbook::Recipe(s) like Moose? Even
taking the artist cd example out of cookbook and making a working
example (with or without explanation but in a runable forum) would be
cool.

As I mentioned before, I'm sure the devs would appreciate a doc patch that makes it more clear for new users. Even better would be to read the recent "the apparent complexity of it all" ML thread where there has been much discussion about improving the docs. Contributions there would be most welcome.

Charlie

--
   Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garri...@zeta.org.au>

〠  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt