Hi,

I would like to use DBIx::Class::DeploymentHandler to generate update scripts for SQL Server, but this fails
in case a field was added to a table in the new version of the DBIC schema since SQL::Translator::Diff cannot
find an add_field method in SQL::Translator::Generator::DDL::SQLServer, the error message was:

> SQL::Translator::Producer::SQLServer cant add_field at D:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/SQL/Translator/Diff.pm line 253.
> at D:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/SQL/Translator/Diff.pm line 253.

Is there maybe another way to create up-/downgrade scripts for SQL Server?

José