Hi all,

In my project, a user can have multiple roles and multiple users can have the same role. The username is the primary key for the users table. When I run a query like:

->search({ 'me.username' => $username}, {
columns => [ "me.fullname", "me.emailaddress", "me.username", "userroles.role" ],
      join => "userroles"
    })

for a user with multiple roles, though, I get multiple results for that user, each with a different role (rather than one result with multiple roles). Is this behavior expected? Is there any way to coalesce these separate records into one?

Thanks,
Shea