Dear Peter,

oh great to hear that.
i skipped the upgrade-task a while ago(or better moved to the future),
and did not touch things, since our last conversation.

but the time will come within the next months to contiune the "upgrade
of modules"-project.
that means, right now, i cant test your fix.
i'll try to get back my test-devel environment soon, and let you know if
your fix, solved the problem.

cherrz,
bernhard

--