Ok, thank you, it's clear now

On 03.10.2016 14:02, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
Alex Povolotsky <tark...@over.ru> writes:

Hello

I have two tables, list of all images for processing (say, table images
( id int primary key not null)) and separate list of unprocessed images
(added recently, due to slow search in huge table of images - say, table
images_queue (id int not null references images(id))

How can I force dbicdump to make might_have in Images.pm instead of
default has_many?

dbicdump creates a has_many because your current schema allows multiple
image_queue rows per images row.  It will only crete a migth_have if
there can only be one, i.e. if there's a unique constraint on the
foreign key.

Alex

Ilmari