Background: I have been a happy DBIx::Class user from the early days.  I
have some code contributions within DBIC and SQLA, although relatively
small ones, but have not had a need to make changes in recent years, so
have recently been a silent DBIC mailing list member.

Riba has put in a lot of work over a number of years maintaining and
improving DBIx::Class - the level of commitment in this should in no way
be understated.

However going forward I would prefer to see an amicable move to a
maintainer team with an initial core membership as indicated by MST.

There needs to remain a focus on ensuring DBIC remains stable and does
not eat data.

Regards

    Nigel.

--

[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ ni...@dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]