On 2016-10-18 9:51 AM, Matt S Trout wrote:
What say ye?

I don't have much to add that hasn't been said by others.

Assuming that "modifying the rules" includes "modifying the list of voting members" ...

I agree that it would be good to get this document into the repository and use it as a starting point for a more official governance.

That should help prevent or unstick some analysis paralysis, as it would give a reasonably safe starting place, where uncontroversial things have been formalized, and anything needing changing about governance can be changed without holding up the other stuff.

As an initial followup, I propose talking with the remainder of Peter's EXAMPLE preferred core team, those not also in Matt's list, namely HAARG and SYSPETE in that order, and see if they would be interested in being Voting Members.

-- Darren Duncan