On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 04:33:19PM -0400, Ashley Pond V wrote:
> I've been involved with this project since before day one, John, and
> I've been one of the bigger evangelists for it. I *was* considering
> forking or starting over before RIBASUSHI came and started to fix the
> fallow codebase, when MST had disappeared saying only a complete
> rewrite could fix the deep problems with the codebase.

I think it's fair to say that riba saved DBIx::Class from my burnout
back in the day.

Hopefully having a more distributed system will ameliorate that risk somewhat.
> I am not amused by any of this, least of all by your reply.

If it's any consolation, I don't think any of the contributors involved are
having a lot of fun.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/