Good morning,

On 27 Oct 2016, at 0:50, Matthew Phillips wrote:

So, given a choice between a proven quantity, and an unproven (and in Frew and I's opinion almost  non-existent) quantity, it seems like the obvious choice for Peter to continue. The gratitude expressed for Peter's immense amount of work over the past few years from the users (and me) during these past few weeks points to this.

Thanks Matt. That’s what I’ve been thinking during this conversation but wasn’t sure how to express it.

+1 Peter

Charlie
--

   Charlie Garrison  <garri...@zeta.org.au>
   github.com/cngarrison   metacpan.org/author/CNG