On 10/31/2016 01:39 PM, David Golden wrote:
On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 7:22 AM, Andrew Beverley <a...@andybev.com
<mailto:a...@andybev.com>> wrote:

    - RIBASUSHI retains the current namespace

Peter previously said that he would only continue if all other
maintainers relinquished their claims to the DBIC namespace [1].  Could
you please clarify your proposal with details on that front and what is
to happen should Peter be unable or unwilling to continue working on DBIC?

If Peter agrees and your proposal carries, I don't want to be in a
situation where we have to have this debate again if he decides to take
his "well deserved retirement" after all (regardless of whether
immediately after the permissions change or some unknown time in the
future).

Same here (wrt not wanting to re-live this situation again). I will respond to the above points around midnight UTC ( ~11h from now ).