I created a new PR, it has 2 commits, one to change the formatting and make it `long-line` style, which seems to be the dominant style in the code.

Who is the maintainer ?

On 2 Aug 2017, at 16:52, Thomas Sibley wrote:

Functionally it looks sane to me, by quick inspection.  A few review notes on style and process:

• At the very least, it should be reduced to the single real commit, instead of commit A, revert of A, commit B.

• The maintainers may require you to add tests for this new option.

• The maintainers would likely appreciate if you matched the surrounding code style, particularly with regard to indentation levels and brace hugging.

Cheers,

Thomas