A short mini-update is in order, now that things are somewhat back to
There are couple super-pressing issues that call for an emergency maint
release of the 0.0828xx. Namely to unblock the ability of DBD::SQLite to
be released, and to fix intermittent issues within the cpantesters
infrastructure ( which is currently going down from time to time due to
I plan to focus my attention on the above exclusively in the coming weeks.
Once the immediate backlog is cleared, I will put out a more substantial
description on how I see the medium term activity around this project.
Several notes to start with:
- To ensure no ambiguity: the governance experiment is null and void,
the repository will be updated in short order to reflect this
- PAUSE permissions have been adjusted to reflect the on-list
agreement, current state as follows: curl -sL
http://cpan.org/modules/06perms.txt.gz | zgrep '^DBIx::Class,'
- I am *not* planning to pass the project to anyone else in the
foreseeable future ( yes, this is in stark contrast with my original
thoughts back in 2016, more on that later )
- The github repository has been disconnected from the shadowcat
hosted one, and for the time being will act as the "main repo" for
- All RTs and github PRs continue being taken in consideration, just
like before. If you do not receive a reply to a pressing concern until
the end of this month - please ping the issue/ticket in question.
That's it for now, more once 0.082850 takes place
Searchable Archive: http://firstname.lastname@example.org