On 10/05/18 18:00, Robert Rothenberg wrote:
Assuming that is the way... I am wondering if it's possible to create a new result source class at runtime (and if so, how).

After a bit of close reading of the docs and source, the following seems to work:

  # Create the (anonymous) class based on resultset $rs as
  # $class = $namespace . "::" . $name

  my $schema = $rs->result_source->schema;

  $schema->load_classes( { $namespace => [ $name ] } );

  return $schema->source( $class )->resultset

Is that all there is?

Ok, there are some complication, such as the table name to use, and the base class.

Do I really need to register it, or can I get away with returning a resultset from the result_source_instance, especilly if I want to use it anonymously?