On Tue, Oct 09, 2018 at 08:48:33AM +0200, QE :: Felix Ostmann wrote:

> i did not see a problem with you current approach. It is simple you dislike
> literal sql?

It's partly an aesthetic objection, but also I didn't like having to
repeat the filters on type and id. But if there's no better way I'll
just have to accept, comment the hell out of it, and write some
extensive torture-tests to make sure no-one breaks anything when they
refactor the "obviously unnecessary" repetition in the future.