Title: EF Englishtown
EF English Live

A free month of
English lessons
Dear dblinq
Your friend MOHAMMAD A wants to give you a free month of online English lessons, when you sign up for any EF English Live course. How nice!

You’ll get free access to our digital self-study lessons any time of day; interactive videos, voice recognition to check your pronunciation and hundreds of hours of lessons. Take them on your computer, tablet and iPhone. You’ll get better every day.

Then, you’ll have a secret language with your friend (unless you’re near an English speaker - we’ve taught millions since 1996).

Sign up with the email address we sent this message to. We’ll get you started straight away.

Add EF English Live results and certificates to your profile
*To claim this offer you must sign up with the email address we sent this message to. You will receive your free month upon your second payment, or if you buy a course that is longer than 60 days.

Self-study lessons only. If your course usually includes teacher-led lessons, the expiry date of any remaining classes you have not taken will be extended by 30 days when you receive your free month. You will not receive free private lessons or group conversation lessons.

Copyright © 1996 - 2015 EF Education First Group. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy
EF Language Learning Solutions Ltd Haldenstrasse 4, 6006 Lucerne, Switzerland

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DbLinq" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dblinq.