The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=775
Reported By:                tvrosmalen
Assigned To:
Project:                    DBMail
Issue ID:                   775
Category:                   PIPE delivery (dbmail-smtp/dbmail-deliver)
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             01-Mar-09 18:27 CET
Last Modified:              01-Mar-09 18:27 CET
I've just begun testing dbmail as a possible alternative for our current
qmail solution. To test I've set-up dbmail-deliver in qmail to deliver all
messages into qmail and into dbmail.

Most messages I've seen are ok with one exception so far. These messages
are feedback messages from AOL that I get for our ip addresses. These
contain multiple inline attachment where the first seems to be gone.

>From what I can find in the database the delivery-process hasn't saved the
information. I've attached (or am trying to attach) two messages which
where both saved by the same thunderbird imap-client.

I am able to perform tests if necessary and can generate any log
information recquired.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Ton

Issue History