Hi john,

this bug is known and a patch has been supplied, i just forgot to place it into cvs. fixing it right now!

regards roel

John Ruff heeft op donderdag, 21 nov 2002 om 05:49 (Europe/Amsterdam) het volgende geschreven:

I received the following error using the sql/mysql/create_tables.mysql
file to create the mysql db & tables:

mysql -u root -p <sql/mysql/create_tables.mysql
Enter password:
ERROR 1075 at line 79: Incorrect table definition; There can only be one
auto column and it must be defined as a key

Anyone know how this can be corrected. The db & tables where created
however.

BTW...I'm using the source from CVS. Here's the contents of the VERSION
file.

more VERSION
$Id: VERSION,v 1.1 2002/10/12 22:21:29 eelco Exp $

This is DBMAIL version 1RC4.

Thanks,
John
--
"Shortcuts Make For Long Delays" -J.R.R Tolken