-----Αρχικό Μήνυμα-----
Από: Erwin Lubbers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Θέμα: [Dbmail] dbmail and IMP IMAP webmail reader
Ημερομηνία: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 22:50:54 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to make dbmail work with a IMAP based webmail reader (IMP),
but if I logon it tells me that there are i.e. 4 new messages in my
Inbox, but it doesn't show any subject (or other headers). I'm running
dbmail 1.0RC4, Horde 2.1, IMP 3.1, imap-2002 and PHP 4.2.3 on Linux.

Does anyone run this same reader successful and how did you compile i.e.
the c-client?

Regards,
Erwin