Hello,

I was about the topic of memory leaks about 2 months ago (using cvs that
time).I have the same problem with rc4.Dbmail-imapd starts with a normal
consumption of memory (about 3-4MB PM+VM) on each proccess but in about 5 days
this amout reaches 30-40MB.I a short period of time , my server runs out of
memory.The only solution is to kill imap and restart it.I have a dbmail/postfix
installation with horde/imp/php to read my emails running in a slackware 8.0
with 2.4.18 kernel.Can anyone tell me if he had run into the same problem? Any
ideas on what might be wrong?

Thanks

http://mobile.pathfinder.gr - Pathfinder Mobile logos & Ringtones!
http://www.pathfinder.gr - Δωρεάν mail από τον Pathfinder!