Hi,

I'm trying to get dbmail set up and in order to make the process as
quick and painless as possible I decided to try to use postfix simply
because that's what the INSTALL document seems tailored to; I don't know
very much about it myself.  Unfortunately, after setting everything up
(I think!) as specified (added dbmail: to master.cf, domains to
transport & transport to main.cf), mail bounces with:

553 5.3.5 80.177.97.28. config error: mail loops back to me (MX
problem?)
553 5.3.5 bellos.dyndns.info. config error: mail loops back to me (MX
problem?)
554 5.3.5 Local configuration error

I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure how to proceed from here.  I know this
isn't really a dbmail issue, but that error seems to be fairly generic
so USENET search returns all sorts of different problems that have the
same symptoms and I'm sure that somebody here will be able to help me
out...  Apologies if I'm just being stupid and failing to
read/understand something obvious!

Thanks in advance,

Simon