Paul J Stevens wrote:

Eugene Prokopiev wrote:

Ok. But without postgres support, I can't release 2.0.8 *with* this
patch.

new patch version with postgres support is attached

it's seems to work for me on my simple postgres installation :)

Did you change anything other than the postgres sql?

No. All works without any changes.

Because for instance this:

+               for (i = 0; i < num_filters; i++) {
+
+                       struct element *el = list_getstart(headerfields);
+                       char *filter_field = db_get_result(i, 0);
+                       char *filter_value = db_get_result(i, 1);
+                       char *mailbox = db_get_result(i, 2);

is not really clean code afaik.

what are the problems with this code?

--
Regards,