On osx using firefox or safari I can't get past the initial setup screen where it asks for timezone, username, etc.......

-Bradley Giesbrecht

On Dec 11, 2005, at 6:31 PM, Erik Kristensen wrote:

Hello All,

I have been writing this webmail application for several months now
since I first discovered and started using dbmail. Here are the
project details. It is free for download under the BSD License.

Project: swiftMail
Version: 0.6.0
Email: erik at obfuscatedcode dot com
Download: http://www.obfuscatedcode.com/download.php?id=1
License: BSD License

If you have any questions please shoot me an email, read the
documentation in wiki format at the trac url provided above. If you
find problems, or have feature requests please don't hesitate to make
a ticket and/or email me. There is a INSTALL file included in the
tarball. Setup is extremely easy. At this time I only have support for
MySQL database, PostgreSQL is soon to follow, but I had to start
somewhere.

I appologize if this is the wrong forum to have posted this notice. I
figured it would be alright since dbmail.org doesn't have a forum,
only mailing lists.

Regards.
-Erik Kristensen