Hi,

I upgraded DBMail 3.1.17 to DBMail 3.2.4 yesterday, everything was fine until today the first customer reported a bug with unread/read messages.

I'm not sure if it is a problem of any new feature, because disabling all new features in the capability list didn't helped (not 100% sure).

After downgrade Outlook 2013 worked as before (more less the good ;-)

The Problem seams to be syncing after reading a message, the message get marked as read. Outlook starts syncing and after sync the message get unread again. After changing folder (or restart outlook) the message is marked as read. So it seams that the server gets the correct flag set but is unable to tell outlook the new state and returns the unread flag. This doesn't happen the other direct (read->unread) this works without a problem...

I would like to know if anyone else has this problem with DBMail 3.2.4 and Outlook 2013.

regards

Harald

--
Harald Leithner

ITronic
Wiedner Hauptstraße 120/5.1, 1050 Wien, Austria
Tel: +43-1-545 0 604
Mobil: +43-699-123 78 4 78
Mail: leith...@itronic.at | itronic.at