OK, I didn't see that happening on 3.1.17 as far as I know, but I need
to investigate that. IMAP can crash too easy on it's auth backend, it
doesn't even try 5 times as the code says.

I have dropped Paul an email about a week ago with the question what
we can expect and what we can do to keep this great project alive, but
didn't get a reply yet.

I won't drop dbmail as they backend suits me best in realtime
redundancy, but we need to make sure we can happily test for him so
the product gets better and better.