Any info I can supply to clarify what's happening?

-----Original Message-----
From: dbmail-boun...@dbmail.org [mailto:dbmail-boun...@dbmail.org] On Behalf Of
Reindl Harald
Sent: 10 November 2015 15:07
To: dbmail@dbmail.org
Subject: Re: [Dbmail] Paid Consultancy - Programmer required.

Am 10.11.2015 um 16:01 schrieb Ciaran Scolard:
> We have an issue with DBmail where if someone sends a mail to a
> distribution group (hosted offsite by a 3^rd party) dbmail stores the
> destination address as the distribution group rather than it's
> individual members.
> So far we've been unable to come up with a solution.
> This may require someone to get into and add to the source code.
> Is anyone available for hire?

i can't parse "stores the destination address as the distribution group"
because dbmail don't touch the RCPT or To-Header and since the sender sends to
that "group address" there is nothing which could or even should change the
To-header

see that mailing list

your mail was sent to "dbmail@dbmail.org", i am an individual member but i see
"dbmail@dbmail.org" as expected in the To-header