Hi,

I'm reviewing how software is acting on loadbalaced MySQL cluster in a
MultiMaster replication.

I see some software having issues to a frontend that is balanced on
weight so if you put a lot of data to the frontend of the cluster, all
nodes are written and if the software locks the table when it writes
to it and the software connects again but the loadbalancer says, ok,
use another server now because the other one is "too busy" you might
run into trouble.

My question is in this case, does DBmail lock the tables when it
writes to it ? otherwise I can sismple change weigth to prio,
otherwise I will let this be as I don't have these issues (yet) with
DBmail.

Thanks!

Matt