Am 14.07.2017 um 13:17 schrieb Thomas Raschbacher:
I am considering moving a large amount of older emails to a seperate
account (for Archiving reasons).
Is there an easy way (maybe in the DB directly) to do this instead of
using an imap client (or maybe writing something simple in python )

Also I'd want to maybe merge some folders (probably ignoring duplicates
for the moment

-- the reason I want to do this is because that account is hardly
useable anymore with (especially) webmail clients, because it has > 3500
IMAP folders

look at the table-structure and the attachment, these are two methods of our dbmail-cms-plugin, so yes it is possible, not sure how helpful the moethods isolated are without the other classes since i desinged the whole stuff in 2009 and never really had to touch the backend code since then