On 2018-01-08 18:01, Alan Hicks wrote:

>> I was going to check git.dbmail.eu, but it seems it is not working anymore?
>> the only thing i found was paul's dbmail repo on github, which i assume to
>> be the current up2date one.
> There is a fork at https://github.com/alan-hicks/dbmail

This is a super-cool news!

Just out of curiosity, have you considered committing the fix back as PR
to the main branch?

Forking is always a bad choice, maybe we can ask Paul to add someone
else as a Contributor to the main project.

I'm stating that because a lot of official repositories (say FreeBSD's
ports, for example) refer to the main repo...

I have a few fixes to commit too, I just need to find some time to clean
them up.