Hi, I am really interested in working for data science platforms under your
guidance. But, I have no hands-on experience on real time projects except the
ones that I did during the completion of my online course on udacity. Then, I
tried opening the gsoc 2016 organisations and searched for “data science” and I
have gone through your projects. I don’t know how many of them are complete.

But, will you please let me know how to start contributing to the projects that
are preferably related to data-science?