Hi,

I'm very sorry, I posted this message in a different list, but realize now this
is a better home for it.

I'd like to ask what is the preferred method, also looking into future support,
for maintaining a local DBpedia live mirror.

I believe the two options are:

1. Setting up a local DBpedia mirror and downloading the periodic Changesets to
update the DBpedia store.

2. Setting up a local DBpedia mirror and using the DBpedia Information
Extraction Framework to interface with a local Wikipedia mirror as described
here: https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/wiki/DBpedia-live

We maintain a Wikipedia mirror, but it runs the updates semi-automatically
monthly, so continuously making the changes described to the Mediawiki system
could be a hassle.

Thanks for your help!

Emery