Hi Kanzaki,

Thank you very much for your suggestions!

I changed item URIs and rdf:bag part. Can you please check it out (e.g.
http://www.faviki.com/rss.php?sort=date)?

I am not sure what should I do in the case when bookmarks are sorted by
popularity (e.g. http://www.faviki.com/?sort=popular). I use
http://www.faviki.com/?u=[id] for item uris, and left dc:creator and dc:date
blank. I'm not sure if this is ok. You can check it on
http://www.faviki.com/rss.php?sort=popular. What do you think?

Thanks,
Vuk

--