Hello,

jiusheng chen wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> In previous version like v3.0, we have YAGO classes data, where they are
> in new version? it is said we have improved DBpedia-YAGO mapping a lot,
> I am eager to take a look of it:)

Please go to the download page [1] and search for "YAGO". It is at the
bottom of the second list. (It was also loaded in the official SPARQL
endpoint already.)

The data sets might be updated soon, because there are apparently still
some encoding issues.

Kind regards,

Jens

[1] http://wiki.dbpedia.org/Downloads31