Dear all,

Following the recent policy changes of W3c regarding CFP posting [1] we
would like to see how the DBpedia community would like to handle such cases.

We believe that posts that are unrelated (or very loosely related) to
Semantic Web / Linked Data should not be allowed in the DBpedia* lists and
we already started some effort in this regard.
However, we would like to see the community's position regarding all CFPs
and we prepared the following questionnaire.
http://goo.gl/forms/Yp495LmphFKV72u42

please sign in with your google account and vote *until 30/6/2016*

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2016May/0032.html

Best regards,
Dimitris on behalf of the DBpedia Association
--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association