(cc'ing the DBpedia ontology list)
Thank you Heiko for identifying the inconsistencies a big thank to Aldo for
taking the effort of creating the original mappings.

personally, I am not aware of any changes to the mappings (subClassOF /
equivalentClass/Property) but I was not so involved in the releases before
2015-04

Markus and I have the overview of the current releases but we are not dolce
experts and not sure how to proceed here.
They way I see it we need 2 things here:
1) identifying the errors &
2) fixing them

looks like Heiko has something wrt (1) that we can reuse for the following
release.
We need help with  (2) though.
If the mapping flexibility is an issue I would suggest to keep these
mappings out of the mappings wiki.
We plan to move the ontology out of the wiki as well when we switch to RML
so it is something we will do anyway

Any other suggestions / feedback?

Cheers,
Dimitris