Hi all,

thanks to Ali Ismayilov, we will hopefully soon have weekly (or biweekly) Wikidata releases.

The whole thing is still under development. The first data is here:

http://78.46.100.7/wikidata/

At the moment, we are still optimizing the runtime and fixing some NullPointerExceptions, but it looks good that the releases will be rolling by the end of the year.

Here is how you can improve the wikidata release:

1. add new equivalentClass axioms to the mappings wiki: http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/How_to_edit_the_DBpedia_Ontology

2. add more fine grained mappings to https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/blob/master/core/src/main/resources/wikidatar2r.json (some docu is provided here http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/content/wikidata-through-eyes-dbpedia-1 )

There is also a page that shows missing wikidata classes/properties: http://mappings.dbpedia.org/server/ontology/wikidata/missing/

After the dev phase, we will consolidate and sustain the extraction, so that it will run stable for the next year.

--
All the best,
Sebastian Hellmann

Director of Knowledge Integration and Linked Data Technologies (KILT) Competence Center
at the Institute for Applied Informatics (InfAI) at Leipzig University
Executive Director of the DBpedia Association
Projects: http://dbpedia.org, http://nlp2rdf.org, http://linguistics.okfn.org, https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt <http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt>
Homepage: http://aksw.org/SebastianHellmann
Research Group: http://aksw.org