Hello dpbedia development team,

I am currently writing my master's thesis with a focus on glacial semantics. I
am a contributor to the Environment Ontology (ENVO) and am interested in
enhancing dbpedia's glacial semantics by aligning them with ENVO classes.

An example contribution I would like to make would be to change the dbpedia
glacier class currently of rdf:type owl:Thing, to being of type ENVO:glacier.
ENVO is also written in owl hence I would merely be improving the hierarchy of
the terms.

Allowing me to make such changes would constitute a preliminary step in
aligning the dpbedia semantics with the OBO Foundry. Please let me know if you
would be interested.

Cheers,
Kai