Hi Pulkit and welcome to DBpedia!

Although we tried to put priorities in projects a few times this doesn't
work quite well in practice.
In the end we rate only the final student proposals and pick the best ones
(that are more complete and solid).

My advice would be to pick the idea that fits best in your interests and
try to make a great application.

Cheers,
Dimitris

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM, Pulkit Agarwal <pulkitagarwal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Pulkit Agarwal and I am currently in my 3rd year pursuing my
> BTech with majors in Computer Science and Engineering from IIIT-Hyderabad.
>
> I was going through the organization's ideas page and found the projects
> quite interesting as I have worked in similar domain. I had previously
> worked on a project which involved building a search engine over the entire
> wikipedia dump. Hence I have some experience with handling huge data both
> structured as well as unstructured.
>
> Hence can you please suggest what are organization's priority projects and
> guide me how to start contributing.
>
> Thanks,
> Pulkit Agarwal

> sponsored