Hi Mentors,

I read about the fact extractor project from the idea page, and I would
like to work on it.
I am Ankush Jindal, pursuing bachelors in Computer Science from IIT Mandi.
I have worked this winters on Natural Language Processing (sentiment
analysis and feature extraction for Hotel reviews) and I feel that I would
be fit for this project.
I have a little hesitation that I am a little late in discussing the
project and I am really sorry for it. However, I make sure that I will work
on the warm-up tasks and go through the code as soon as I could. If you
could advise me some particular warm-up tasks or some other exercise that
you require from me, given the time-frame, I would be more than happy to do
so.

*Ankush Jindal*

*Student, IIT Mandi, IndiaPhone: +91-9805901195*
*Facebook: @*jindalankush95 <http://facebook.com/jindalankush95>
Github: @travis-bickle <https://github.com/travis-bickle>