Hello everyone,
my name is Pablo, from Mexico. I am a master's student of scientific
computing at Seoul National University, in South Korea. I am interested in
project 5.14, relating to scalable querying of the DBpedia data stream. I
have previous experience interning in Google's knowledge engine team, and I
have some understanding of the considerations in the querying of knowledge
bases. I feel I have a good background to tackle this project this GSoC.
Also, I think it's a very desirable project for DBpedia - Querying of live
updates to DBpedia would bring benefits such as speed of development for
app developers using DBpedia; as well as the benefit of having access to
fresher data.
I will read through the references in the next couple of days, and exchange
some ideas in this email chain.
Also, I'll start taking a look at the warm up tasks : )

Any advice, or extra references would be appreciated.
Thanks all

Pablo