Dear David,

You are of course welcome to apply for our GSoC ideas.
As for Dr. Li Dingcheng, we would be glad to increase our mentor number,
however, since we don't know him personally we 'd rather have a DBpedia
mentor as your main mentor and Dr. Li Dingcheng as a co-mentor.
Would this be fine for you?

Apart from that, I am kind of confused of the project idea you are
referring to, or do you want to propose a new project idea?
For the latter we are open to new ideas and looking forward to know your
thoughts on improving DBpedia :)

Best,
Dimitris

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 3:15 PM, David Lee <lzh.david....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am David Lee from Sichuan University. I am now a senior student majoring
> in Medical Informatics with immerse interest in Natural Language Processing
> (NLP). My director in this field is Dr. Li Dingcheng who is an expert in
> NLP and scientist in mayo clinical, Minnesoda, USA:
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/pub/dingcheng-li/12/b80/51a
>
> I am interested in Coreference Resolution which is very important to NLP
> and I have my smart ideas to further improve the state-of-art algorithm. I
> are going to use java as the language to build the project. Can Dbpedia
> accept me as a student in GSoC and Dr. Li as a co-mentor? Please let me
> know.
>
> If your are interested in our ideas, I'll send you our proposal.
>
> I am looking forward to your reply!
>
> Yours Sincerely,

> 李璋华
> David Lee