Hey guys,
I'm a little late to the party, but my proposal got accepted for GSoC 2015
as well. I'll be working on the JSONpedia project, mentored by Michele
Mostarda. I'll be working on enhancing the dynamic extractors using the
JSONpedia faceted store[1].

Great to be part of the team... Cheers to a great GSoC :)

Thanks
Navin

[1]
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2015/lifeofnavin/5676830073815040