Hi,

I am a student from India currently pursuing my Bachelors degree in
Computer Science and Engineering from IIIT Hyderabad. I am currently doing
my research in the field of Data retrieval and Clustering. I am interested
to work upon the idea of "The Table Extractor" as a part of GSoC 2016. I
have gone through the code that was suggested in the idea and I would like
to further work upon it. Can someone please guide me for the warm-up tasks
required for the same?

Thanks,
Nitish Jain