Hi DBpedia team,

I am Jiawei (Viclan) Wu, and you can call me Jiawei or Viclan. I am a
junior undergraduate at Tsinghua University, China, and my main research
interests lie on natural language processing and machine learning. Now, I
worked at NLP Lab at Tsinghua and just submitted a paper about knowledge
graph representation to the proceedings of ACL 2016.

It is excited to find DBpedia projects in GSoC, cause these projects are
close to my regular research work. I am extremely interested in Learning to
predict types for DBpedia, and I have discussed it with Nilesh on DBpedia
Ideas. I have experience in entity embeddings and state-of-art machine
learning skills through courses and research work, so I would like to work
on this project. And I will do the warmup tasks in the next few days.

I am also planning to write a detailed proposal. I think it will be amazing
to contribute to DBpedia, and hope I can have the opportunity to work with
you team.

Best wishes,
Jiawei Wu